Dec 10, 2012

Viral Videos: PonPonPon

Alright, I just discovered this Japanese MV and holy crap! I haven't seen something this random since...ever! I know it's been out for a long time..how on earth did I miss this?!

Take a look at this. 




So the artist is 19 year old Takemura Kiriko who is known by her stage name Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. She started out as fashion blogger and modeled for many famous fashion magazines in Japan.  In 2011, PonPonPon was her first promo single and as you can see, it became a viral video. 

There are even tons of covers by Vocaloid characters like Miku and Len and many other fictional characters.

This is my favorite cover! :3 This version is by Dirk Strider and yes he is a fictional non existent character, sounds good yes? :D Yay for guilty pleasures!



I know that the song sounds pretty annoying but I don't know, I just keep listening to it over and over, it's so addictive! Argh, I don't know why I'm liking this so much! xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment