Jun 3, 2012

On New Music

Recently, all I've been listening to is instrumental music, whether it's instrumental rock, orchestra or even soundtracks. 

First band I'm really into right now is Leech. I've never heard of them before until today and I have to say I'm in awe! The band is amazing! Their style reminded me of God is an Astronaut, which is another very talented  instrumental rock band. 



Another great instrumental band is Long Distance Calling. They haven't been around for long (starting 2006) but they're also into the post rock genre. This is actually a cover they did of a really old movie called The Loneliness of a Long Distance Runner which is just spectacular!




I have nothing to say about this except it's totally badass! Most people don't realize how good anime scores are. I recommend checking them out even if you're not into anime. 





2 comments:

  1. Okay to be honest I wasn't expecting to like all the tracks because it doesn't make sense, opinions differ lol. But this, this is amazing, all of the tracks. ALL OF THEM, are extremely great! I'm downloading all of them as we speak. Thank you for getting me my new favourite tracks in a gold plate, continue with that please. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like them! Will have a new post up very soon! :D

      Delete