Apr 20, 2012

Crowded. Too Crowded.

College has lately been sucking the life out of me. You know when you see those posts on the internet about having a social life, enough sleep and good grades and you can only have 2 of the 3, well, it's true. During the week I barely get enough sleep to finish all the work I have, professors act like we have no other subjects. I take 5 courses of which I have to do 4 projects and that's besides my bachelor thesis paper.


I simply can't fathom how on earth any normal healthy human being can function under these circumstances, I mean sure I'm not expecting everything to be served to me on a silver platter but sometimes the amount of work is just inhumane.


Between studying and getting my apartment ready, I barely have enough time for a proper social life. Even seeing my best friends has become a strenuous task. 


I just have to manage, that's all that can be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment